There was an error in this gadget

Monday, December 17, 2012

Dear Readers,
My friends and I are starting a student-run school newspaper for our school, MCCPS. I'm going to be writing the science column of the paper and I will mostly write articles about our favorite subject, quantum mechanics. I am going to publish them to my blog as a bonus to my regular blog entries. Enjoy!
                                                                                                             
                                         Sincerely,                                                   
                                         Mitchell                                                       

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mitch,

    Thanks for dedicating your wonderful article to the Martha.

    Grandpa Charles

    ReplyDelete